Schedule Swedish Massages Near You
Swedish massage uses a combination of massage therapy techniques in one session. During this spa service, your therapist works with your specific soft tissue and muscle groups to restore balance and health. By the end of your massage session, all of the muscles in your body will feel relaxed and any pain or tension will be released.
If you’re feeling overworked or stressed out, getting a Swedish massage is a great way to ease your body and mind. By relieving muscle tension, many patients find that they have newfound energy. It may even help your physical therapy if you’ve sustained an injury in the past.
Skin Health Medi-Spa: Your Reliable Provider of Swedish Massage and Other Massage Therapy
At Skin Health Medi-Spa, we’re dedicated to guiding our patients throughout their deep relaxation and wellness journey to relieve pain and achieve optimal health. We provide high-quality Swedish massages and other spa treatments to help clients relieve muscle tension and relax better.
Our licensed massage therapists are trained by the best massage therapy school and is experienced in therapeutic arts, so you can trust us to perform the best Swedish massage technique for your needs. Each body treatment in Skin Health Medi-Spa is performed inside a calming guest room to give you an enjoyable experience during your Swedish massage or other body spa services.
Find out if you’re qualified for this spa treatment today by talking to our professional massage therapists at Skin Health Medi-Spa. You can also ask for special offers or book an appointment through our staff.
Treating Your Concerns With Swedish Massage
Swedish massage uses gentle gliding strokes, kneading, stretching, percussion, and vibration. The pressure varies between light and firm, according to your needs and preferences. Swedish massage can increase relaxation, improve movement, increase circulation, reduce pain, and give you numerous other medical benefits.
At Skin Health Medi-Spa, we offer Swedish massage at the following rates:
- $55 for 30 minutes
- $80 for an hour
- $115 for 90 minutes
We also provide the following massage therapy add-ons for an additional $25 per service:
- Scalp massage treatment with Doterra essential oil
- Steamed aromatic towels application to the hands, feet, back, and face
- Hydrating soy paraffin treatment for the hands or feet ($35 for both hands & feet)
- Cold and sinus aromatherapy
- Cupping (15-minute add-on)
- Warm bamboo
5 Benefits of Swedish Massage for Your Body
- Manages pain symptoms and conditions – Myofascial release and massage therapy are both types of physical therapy that help patients manage their chronic pain disorder. These treatments relieve tension in certain parts of the body where the pain comes from.
- Increases blood flow – Swedish massage uses a technique called “effleurage” that directs blood flow back to the heart, resulting in opened blood vessels and better blood circulation. This means your muscles all over the body quickly receive the nutrients and oxygen they need to function well.
- Repairs muscle injuries – A massage service like Swedish massage relies on friction and kneading motions to address existing injuries like adhesion, a condition in which muscle tissues fuse.
- Reduces stress and anxiety – Swedish massages are designed to maximize the client’s relaxation since they’ll be on a massage table for at least 30 minutes. The environment and the massage itself should be enough to lower the level of stress hormones in your body, giving you more energy and better sleep quality.
- Improves immune system – With lower cortisol levels thanks to Swedish massage treatments, your immunity grows stronger. This protects you from different diseases so you have more time and energy for things you enjoy.
FAQs About Swedish Massage
Q: What can I expect during my Swedish massage?
A: During your session, your massage therapist lubricates your skin with oil or lotion. Massage strokes are utilized to warm up the muscle tissue and release tension. Muscle knots are also gradually broken up. Swedish massage promotes relaxation, among other health benefits.
Q: What should I disclose before the massage?
A: Before your massage, your therapist will ask you if there are any injuries or conditions that she should be aware of. If you’re pregnant, have areas of tightness or pain, or have allergies, we encourage you to let us know immediately. You can also tell us if you have a preference for light or firm pressure.
Q: Is Swedish massage different from deep tissue massage?
A: Both are popular forms of massage therapy, but they use different techniques to relax the guest and provide maximum pain relief. Swedish massage involves longer strokes with light-to-firm pressure on the treatment areas, while deep tissue massage is more forceful because it needs to reach the connective tissue and deeper muscles.
Swedish Massage That’s Perfect for You at Skin Health Medi-Spa
Getting a Swedish massage is a relaxing treat for yourself when you need some pampering, but it’s also a massage technique that offers a ton of health benefits for your body. You can trust our team at Skin Health Medi-Spa to give you the best Swedish massages that are specially designed for your needs.
Aside from our Swedish massage, we also offer other types of body treatments like therapeutic massage, hot stone massage, full body massage, prenatal massage, and more to help you alleviate pain and improve body functions. Consult with us today to know more about our spa services.