Step out of your comfort zone and make the bold move to elevate your look with our hair coloring salon services at Skin Health Medi-Spa. Our professional stylist uses the best hair products to give you the new look that you desire.
Whether it’s a full color change, root touch-ups, or highlights, we’ve got your beauty needs covered. Your hair color experience begins with a hair consultation with one of our specialists and you can book your appointment by calling us or sending a form online.
How Hair Colors and Highlights Can Improve Your Appearance
Changing your hair color is a big decision that requires a lot of money and time at the salon. However, once you see the final styling result, you’ll realize that the hours spent at the hair salon are worth it.
With a professional hair service team, you can transform your look and sport a beautiful new color that will make you look younger and more attractive. Here are some ways that a hair color and highlight treatment can enhance your appearance:
- Strengthens and improves your hair texture – At Skin Health Medi-Spa, we use L’Oréal Professional coloring products that can make your strands look healthier and more moisturized. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about damaging your hair since most color products can add a protective coating that reduces damage from free radicals and pollution in the environment.
- Makes your hair extra lustrous and voluminous – If you feel your locks have lost their natural shine, you can get a color to restore a beautiful and smooth gloss to your head of hair. It can also provide an impression of having thicker and fuller hair.
- Highlights your facial features – Your chosen hair color can also bring attention to your unique features. For example, getting a lighter shade can help you look years younger, while a darker color can make your eyes pop while providing definition to your face and making you look slimmer.
Types of Hair Color Services at Skin Health MediSpa
Our hair styling team at Skin Health Medi-Spa pursues continuing education so they can stay updated in the latest trends and techniques in colors and highlights and provide the best hair care. With their expertise, they can provide a wide range of hair color services such as:
Single Process (starts at $100)
This hair color service is ideal for any client who wants a quick root touch-up or tone improvement on their ends. It can also be used as a base color to cover your graying hair and restore your youthful look.
Full Highlight (starts at $135)
We also offer full highlights that can be applied to all sections of your hair. This can dramatically change your appearance depending on the color of the highlight that you will get.
Partial Highlight (starts at $115)
With a partial highlight, the colors are placed on selected sections of your hair—either on the top, side, or outer layers. This technique is recommended for people who don’t want to cover their entire head of hair but want to see subtle improvements.
Color with Partial or Full Highlight (starts at $150 for partial and $160 for full)
For guests who want an all-in-one hair transformation experience, we also provide a hair coloring package with a partial or full highlight treatment.
Face Framing Highlight (starts at $80)
This hair highlighting technique can be done to help draw attention to your facial features. Our hair stylist can assess your hair type and face structure before recommending a color that will make your features stand out.
Ombré and Balayage (starts at $165)
An ombré hair coloring refers to a style that combines two shades: usually a dark and light tone. On the other hand, balayage uses a hand-painting technique to create soft highlights that sweep on the surface of the hair.
Corrective Color ($85 per hour)
A corrective color service can help fix a bad result or damage from a previous hair styling treatment. Our coloring specialists can help even out your hair tone or reverse your unwanted result with a new hair color.
Other Treatments You Can Get to Enhance Your Hair
Get the most out of your hair coloring experience and enhance your results with our add-on services. Here are some of the additional treatments that can complement your hair color:
- Toner or Hair Gloss (for $30): A toner is applied to improve your hair tone after receiving a coloring treatment, while a gloss adds shine and smoothness to your strands.
- Double Process (for $25): Unlike the single process coloring, this involves two steps such as changing color and adding another treatment for extra dimension or style.
- Toner ($65): This is a great additional treatment for colored-treated hair that protects your natural strands.
- Color Gloss (for $65): This is a conditioning treatment that makes your hair color last and appear more vibrant. It also provides a coating that protects from dryness, frizziness, and other hair damage.
Contact Us Today and Schedule Your First Hair Color Appointment
Correct your roots or switch up your appearance with a color and highlight treatment at our full service hair salon in Skin Health Medi-Spa. We also offer nail services, hair extensions, professional makeup, haircuts, and spa services such as waxing, facials, and massages. To know more about our hair treatments, don’t hesitate to call us at (603) 742 1980 or fill out the online form on our site.