Spending a full day in a spa is one of the best ways to relax and feel better. And when you have an appointment, the facial treatment in your spa package is often the best part as it rejuvenates the face and makes it feel smoother, softer, and more refreshed.
Facial treatments are also designed to improve the overall health of your skin by cleansing the pores, exfoliating dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and sebum, hydrating the skin, and lightening blemishes and imperfections. At Skin Health Medi Spa, we offer various types of spa facial treatments and special add-ons depending on your needs or skin type.
Make sure to call us today to book an appointment and experience the most relaxing facial treatment.
Skin Health Medi-Spa: Your Reliable Provider of Spa Facial and More
At Skin Health Medi-Spa, we’re dedicated to guiding our patients throughout their journey to become their most beautiful and confident selves. We provide high-quality spa facials and other medical spa treatments that don’t require plastic surgery to help them reach their ideal results quickly and safely.
Here are a few reasons why we’re one of the best providers of medical spa services in New Hampshire and Maine:
- Wide selection of services to choose from – We offer a variety of spa offerings and cosmetic treatments to address various aesthetic concerns on your face, hair, or body. We can also combine some of these treatments to improve your results and enhance your natural beauty.
- Personalized treatments based on your needs – Our spa treatment plans are based on the patient’s specific needs and concerns. We believe that understanding these factors is the key to providing effective aesthetic procedures.
- State-of-the-art treatment facilities – Each face or body treatment we offer is performed inside world-class facilities using high-end equipment to ensure your comfort and safety at all times. This allows us to provide each guest with excellent treatments and optimal results during every visit.
Treating Your Aesthetic Concerns With Spa Treatment
Spa facial treatments are one of the most popular treatments in day spas for a good reason – it’s a quick and convenient procedure that provides tons of benefits for your skin and even your mind. Each step in your facial treatment is meant to cleanse, hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin to improve its health and restore its radiance.
Facials come in many different types, depending on the mix of exfoliants, moisturizers, and other ingredients that target specific skin concerns. Here are some of the most popular spa facials we offer at Skin Health Medi-Spa:
- Clinical Facial Treatment incorporates AHAs, BHAs, and other powerful exfoliating enzymes. The price starts at $90, which also includes skin analysis, double cleanse, extractions, exfoliation, modified massage, and mask.
- Gentlemen’s Facial addresses men’s specific needs, including the prevention of ingrown hairs. The price starts at $90, which also includes a modified massage.
- Clinical Teen Facial uses powerful exfoliants formulated for teens who need extra detoxification and extraction work. The price starts at $90, which also includes a skin analysis, double cleanse, extractions, exfoliation, and mask.
- Oxygen Facial plumps, heals, and hydrates the skin using specialized clinical formulas. It also comes with a stream of pressurized oxygen that sprays atomized moisturizers into the skin and a customized mask under the oxygen dome. The price starts at $125.
- Vitamin C Ultrasound Facial works for all skin types because it uses soothing, relaxing, and hydrating ultrasound waves to infuse Vitamin C serum into your skin, leaving it hydrated and glowing. The price starts at $125.
- Express Facial is perfect for clients who need emergency facial treatment right before an event. It’s also a great option for anyone who needs a minor fix or a quick cleaning between facials. The price starts at $75.
FAQs About Spa Facial
Q: What kind of specialty facial add-ons do you offer?
A: We believe that everyone’s skin is unique and thus deserves a unique approach. We pride ourselves on our entirely customizable facial treatments, specifically tailored to suit your individual skin needs. Our comprehensive skin care services do not rely on pre-formulated facials. Instead, we incorporate specialty add-ons to your treatment as needed, to ensure your skin receives precisely what it needs to glow healthily. These could include hydrating ultrasound, microderm spot treatment, dermaplane, eye or lip treatments, chemical peel, high frequency, and neck lift mask. We’re committed to delivering personalized skin health, all for just $35 per add-on. Discover the luxury of a facial treatment that is exclusively crafted for you.
Q: Are spa facial treatments safe for guests with sensitive skin?
A: Yes, spa facial treatments are safe for sensitive skin because the ingredients can hydrate, soothe, and calm any skin type. Just make sure to tell our aesthetician about your skin condition, so we can design a facial treatment just for you.
Q: How many times should I have spa facial treatments?
A: This varies per client depending on their needs and conditions, but most people are advised to have facials every month. The skin’s life cycle takes 3 to 4 weeks to complete, so having regular facials help with the process and keep the skin glowing.
Q: Is it normal to have acne breakouts after my spa facial?
A: Yes. Although facial treatments are meant to clear your skin’s blemishes and imperfections, breakouts in the form of rashes or pimples are also normal because it’s the skin’s way to detoxify itself.
Skin and Spa Services Made for You at Skin Health Medi-Spa
No other spa facial treatment compares to the spa services we offer at Skin Health Medi-Spa, thanks to our combination of experiences and techniques. Our spa facials are made for all skin types, so our clients can experience long-lasting, optimal results.
We also provide other spa treatments like massage therapy, scalp massage, deep tissue massage, pedicure, hot stone massage, and more. Call us today to know more about our services or ask about a special offer. You may also explore our website to learn about your treatment plans and options.