Some skin impurities may be resolved by religiously following a skincare regimen using trusted products. But some growth and blemishes may be tough — not budging even, with our go-to holy grail serums and creams. In cases like these, you’ll need a more interventional solution involving cutting-edge technology, like Lamprobe.
Skin Health Medi-Spa is a center for beauty, wellness, and relaxation. We’re equipped with different advanced tools to provide solutions for your cosmetic concerns, even with milia, cherry angiomas, skin tags, and other stubborn skin irregularities. Lamprobe treatment makes the removal of these cosmetic concerns a breeze — minimal discomfort, no incisions, and quick and easy procedures.
What is Lamprobe Treatment?
The Lamprobe procedure is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment for removing lesions and irregularities without penetrating the skin. It uses small probe-like needles to quickly and efficiently treat these multiple skin conditions. This cutting-edge technology uses radiofrequency energy to remove skin.
- Minimal pain
- No incisions
- Instant results
Lamprobe is also suitable for all skin tones and skin types, including those with sensitive skin. Patients who are squeamish about removing their skin irregularities might also find relief in this procedure because it only involves minimal discomfort. You may schedule a consultation with Skin Health Medi-Spa today to learn more about Lamprobe treatment.
How Lamprobe Works?
The Lamprobe functions by sending out high-frequency radio waves that make cells in the targeted area heat up, causing them to break down. The heat results from the interaction between the radio waves and the water molecules within the cells. The body’s natural healing mechanisms then clear away these broken-down cells.
Radiofrequency energy vaporizes the skin cells in the treated area. This dries them until they fall off, and the lesion becomes permanently cleared. New, healthier skin will then replace the area without scarring. You’d be able to notice a positive change in your appearance.
If you live in New Hampshire and you’re wondering how Lamprobe can help you, you may schedule a consultation at Skin Health Medi-Spa today to learn more. You may expect a customized treatment option for removing your skin irregularities and other impurities.
What Lamprobe Does for Your Skin?
Skin Health Medi-Spa relies on cutting-edge technology to help customers achieve their aesthetic goals. One of these is Lamprobe, used for removing different blemishes and skin imperfections, like:
- Cholesterol deposits
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
- Skin tags
- Cherry angiomas
- Clogged pores
- Broken capillaries
- Age spots
- Spider angiomas
- Benign moles
Due to its method of action, Lamprobe is a versatile cosmetic solution that can address many skin concerns. It also offers precise targeting due to its pen-like device that can deliver accurate levels of radiofrequency to the treatment area without affecting nearby healthy tissues.
Receiving Lamprobe Treatment at Skin Health Medi-Spa
Skin Health Medi-Spa takes pride in being the place where customers from New Hampshire and Maine go to relax and have a pampering time. This is because of its personalized cosmetic treatments that use cutting-edge technology performed by licensed technicians.
- Preparation – your Lamprobe therapy begins with a comprehensive consultation with our licensed aestheticians. They will discuss your skin goals and identify the impurities that need attention. The outcomes of your procedure can be influenced by a variety of factors including age, skin tone, medical history, and other factors.
- Treatment Session – Lamprobe treatment is a streamlined procedure, often providing significant results even from the first session. Keep in mind that, depending on the specifics of your skin condition, additional sessions might be needed to achieve the best and most lasting results. Each cosmetic treatment session typically lasts between 15 to 45 minutes:
- Your face will be cleaned to reduce the risks of developing an infection or irritation.
- Witch hazel solution or any other hydrating will be applied to the area.
- The Lamprobe device will be gently applied to each of your skin irregularities for 3 to 5 seconds to deliver targeted heat.
- A serum or soothing gel might be wiped on your face.
- Recovery – Lamprobe is a simple and quick procedure that can significantly reduce skin impurities, often showing impressive results even from the initial treatment. Keep in mind that for some skin conditions, more than one session may be required for optimal outcomes. Beyond Lamprobe, we offer a range of other cosmetic solutions tailored to enhance your overall appearance. Feel free to book an appointment with us at Skin Health Medi-Spa today. Our team is eager to help you create the ideal beauty regimen that best suits your needs.
- Avoid picking on scabs
- Apply recommended medium to the area
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid applying makeup for 24 hours
- Avoid bleaching or exfoliating products for 3 weeks.
Lamprobe is a simple and quick procedure that removes many of your skin impurities with only a single treatment. Aside from this cosmetic solution, we also have other options that may work well not only for your skin irregularities but also for your overall appearance. You may book an appointment today to learn more about your beauty plan from us at Skin Health Medi-Spa.
FAQs About Lamprobe Treatment
Q: Do I need anesthesia?
A: Customers undergoing Lamprobe treatment don’t need to receive general or even localized anesthesia, even those with sensitive skin.
Q: What are the side effects of the Lamprobe procedure?
A: After your Lamprobe treatment, your face may appear red or flushed. Scabs may also develop on the treated areas, but it’s important not to pick on them to avoid scarring or hyperpigmentation.
Q: What can I expect after a Lamprobe procedure?
A: The Lamprobe treatment is generally a safe procedure. Mild and temporary side effects are part of the body’s natural response as it heals, so it’s nothing to worry about. Some people might experience:
- A slight skin irritation
- Sensitivity in the treated area
- Temporary changes in skin color
Q: Will I experience pain during the treatment?
A: Customers react to pain differently. Most of those who received Lamprobe treatment report experiencing minimal discomfort, only feeling a warm, tugging sensation
Schedule a Consultation for Your Lamprobe Treatment at Skin Health Medi-Spa
Lamprobe treatment is one of the most reliable options for removing stubborn skin impurities, like skin tags, cherry angioma, and others. Even with healthy skin, many customers still have skin concerns, and this cosmetic option might just be the solution you need. Skin Health Medi-Spa also provides this therapy to help address your skin irregularities and achieve your aesthetic goals. We’re equipped with advanced technology, like the Lamprobe device.
Treatment procedures at Skin Health Medi-Spa are also performed by licensed aestheticians. We also offer other cosmetic options, which might be combined in a customized treatment plan. You may schedule a consultation with us to learn more about your beauty journey with us. You may also visit our medical spa on Central Avenue in Dover, New Hampshire, leave us a call, or simply request a quote from our website.