Everyone must add deep exfoliation, cleansing, and hydration to their skincare routine to ensure skin health and avoid the early development of fine lines, wrinkles, and other impurities. Your trusted skin care products may help with this, but you might still need regular sessions of HydraFacial treatment. This removes stubborn dirt and keeps your skin radiant and glowing with its deep cleaning action and specialized serum.
Skin Health Medi-Spa takes pride in being the center of skin health, beauty, and relaxation. Because of this, we offer HydraFacial treatment sessions to customers seeking vibrant and healthy skin. You may schedule a consultation today to learn more about this treatment.
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation or resurfacing treatment involving deep exfoliation or cleansing to shed off dead skin cells and debris and ensure its revitalization for an instantly gratifying glow. The HydraFacial super serums help address specific skin concerns with its patented technology.
With continued treatments, you can continue to improve fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, and congested skin. This new gold-standard treatment utilizes super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration. It also helps to address the signs of aging and protects the skin from environmental damage, leaving it recharged, renewed, and invigorated.
You may consider visits to our medical spa for HydraFacial your pamper time as we conduct this procedure in a relaxing, sanitary environment using medical-grade products and equipment. Our licensed aestheticians receive continuing education and certifications on all of the cutting-edge advanced skincare procedures provided at Skin Health Medi-Spa in Dover, New Hampshire. You may leave us a call at (603) 742-1980 or fill out the request form on our site to get started.
Benefits of HydraFacial
Having your regular facial from Skin Health Medi-Spa with HydraFacial’s patented technology promotes extra care for giving you healthy skin, suitable for all skin types, even with sensitive skin. You may also expect immediate results as it cleans off dead skin cells, debris, and other impurities with extraction.
The HydraFacial treatment:
- Removes blackheads
- Removes whiteheads
- Improves skin texture
- Helps reduce the appearance of aging skin
Your procedure will end with applying HydraFacial super serums to hydrate the skin for an instantly gratifying glow. Regular cleansing, extraction, and hydration with HydraFacial is a good addition to your skin care regimen.
Other Corrective Facials at Skin Health Medi-Spa
Skin Health Medi-Spa also offers other perks and facial treatments to cater to your unique skin condition and aesthetic goals. You may learn more about our treatments by scheduling a consultation today.
Here are other corrective facials at Skin Health Medi-Spa:
- HydraFacial Eye Perk – exfoliates and hydrates the eye area to improve skin tone, texture, and firmness.
- HydraFacial Lip Perk – lightly plumps lips while gently exfoliating and hydrating.
- Microneedling – helps with fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks. This minimally invasive treatment is suitable for all skin types.
- Dermaplaning Facial – a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of dead skin cells and fine vellus hair (peach fuzz). This procedure has been around for many years and is quick with few to no adverse effects. Removing the top layer of the skin allows products to penetrate more readily into the deeper layers.
- CRYOPEN Facial – fast, effective, safe removal of skin imperfections, such as skin tags, age spots, milia, warts, cherry angiomas, and more.
- Back “Facial” Treatment – geared to your back’s specific needs: hydration, detoxification, or relaxation. All back treatments include cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, massage, and mask for the back. You may add a peel for scarring and bacteria.
These are only some of the corrective facials available here at Skin Health Medi-Spa. You may discuss with our skin doctor by scheduling a skincare consultation to learn more about the suitable facial for what your skin needs.
Schedule a Consultation at Skin Health Medi-Spa for Your HydraFacial Procedure
HydraFacial is an excellent procedure for your skin health, along with the trusted products you use every day. It ensures that your skin stays properly exfoliated and hydrated, helps it avoid the development of acne, fine lines, and wrinkles soon enough. It ensures that you have glowing and healthy skin all the way.
Skin Health Medi-Spa offers HydraFacial and other corrective facials to ensure you have healthy skin. Take your skincare to the next level and have your HydraFacial for radiant and more glowing skin. Get started by scheduling a consultation with us. You may also visit our medical spa at Central Avenue in Dover, New Hampshire, leave us a call, or fill out a quote from our site.